Frequently asked questions
All Susie's babysitters (and pet-sitters) have to pass through the screening process:
1. Pass through Susie's careful selection, followed by personal interview and trial in childcare. Only those babysitters in whose care Susie would feel good about putting her own children in do pass through this step.
2. Then a new babysitter has to give at least two reference contact where they worked with children before and Susie always check their validity.
3. Susie checks each new babyistters ID and their criminal record that is clear.
4. Susie then repeatedly keeps checking her babysitters performance through parent's feedback. If a babysitter doesn't stand up by Susie's standards, the cooperation with her is ended
- By cash on the end of the evening to the babysitter,
- or you can also pay by bank transfer (I also have PayPal) at least 1 day in advance.
- Unfortunately, we don't accept credit/debit cards yet but we will be adding this facility soon.
- You can choose to receive a proforma invoice and pay in advance by bank transfer
- or you can pay to the babysitter in cash on the introduction day.
If the babysitter leaves your place after 21:00, we kindly ask to pay the taxi (or order her Uber or Bolt etc. from your phone) to her home, unless she has own car (at that point she will charge you only for the cost of her petrol used).
Yes. The minimum booking is always for 3 hours.