Nanny placement in Praque
We are here to help you find a trustworthy nanny who will be available up to 5 days per week for the needs of your family.
As a mum of two children, a former nanny, and an experienced nursery school teacher, I know it is not just about looking for professional care but also finding the right person for your family lifestyle.
I interview each candidate and care about much more than just their childcare experience. I can help you to find a nanny that your children will trust very quickly and will match your criteria.
Our nannies excel at creating a nurturing and stimulating environment for your children while also keeping safety a top priority. I would never introduce you to a nanny, which I would not feel confident about using for my children.
When choosing your nanny your will work exclusively with me. We will first meet online or in person so I can find out about your family and your needs and also guide you through the nanny placement process. Then during my search, we stay in touch during the whole process.
I understand that choosing a nanny is like choosing a new member of your family, that's why use very sensitive, careful and friendly approach when cooperating with you.
We understand how much you care about your children to have happy childhood filled with the best memories. Hence choosing a nanny that will fit into your family is an important step.
Based on your needs I will carefully and thoroughly choose suitable candidates for your family. You will meet them during an online interview first and at the final stage at a personal meeting with your family.
As an experienced childcare specialist, I know how to ask and what to notice when choosing the right candidate for you.
The price of Nanny placement is:
- 17 000 CZK (inclusive of VAT) for a long-term full time nanny*
- Or a negotiable price for part-time nanny (for less than 10 hours a week)
* with a guarantee of finding a replacement if the nanny would leave within the first 3 months
Here is our process and what is included in the price:
1 . Step: Get in touch with Susie
2. Step: I will contact you to arrange with you either a telephone or an online call to discuss all your needs and options.
- If requested I can visit you also in your home to meet your children too so I can later choose the best-fit nanny for your family.
3. Step: You relax and I look for your "Mary Poppins"
Within 2-4 weeks I will provide you with suitable candidate profiles that are the best match for your family based on extensive search, candidate interviews, and background checks. As an experienced childcare professional and a mum of two children, I know what and how to ask to get the most authentic replies.
Each of the candidates who I will introduce you need to go through 2 rounds of interviews, provide their clear criminal record certificate and provide references from previous jobs.
3. Step: You will be presented with the best nanny candidates
You can be introduced to as many candidates as you wish, but in most cases, no more than 3 will be needed because I take care you get in touch with the right candidate for your family situation.
4. Step: You choose your candidate
- After meeting your candidates you can choose one or a few days with each candidate to decide which one you like most.
- Once you choose your best candidate you are ready to agree on the terms and conditions of the contract between you and her.
- Contract template: I can provide you with a template for this contract but the final version of the contract is to be agreed upon with you and your new nanny.
5. Step: I will send you an invoice for the remaining part of my fee.
6. Step: Your nanny is ready to start and you can relax knowing your children will be in safe hands!
What do you get from me:
- Guarantee: If a chosen babysitter would end with you within 2 months, I would find you a replacement at no additional cost.
- My support, advice, and consultations throughout the whole search process and also within the first 1st month with your new nanny.
- Absolute confidentiality and a professional individual approach during the whole process.
FAQ about nanny placement
1. How much does it cost to hire a nanny in Praque
The rate can vary from 250 to 400 CZK per hour. The price may vary depending mainly on the level of experience of the nanny, on the number and age of your children, on the number of hours you need from her monthly, the languages you want her to speak, if you need her to drive and other facts
2. What kind of contract do I need to sign with my new nanny?
You don't necessarily need to have a written contract with her, but I strongly recommend you do.
Once a long-term nanny starts working for you on regular basis, you need to know that she is not Susie's employee, but is expected to work as a freelancer on IČO (Živnostenslý list) trade license.
I can provide you with a template you can use for a contract between you and the nanny, but the final version of it is to be specified and agreed by you.
3. How long does it take to find a professional nanny in Praque?
Usually, it takes from 2 to 4 weeks but it can take both less or more. The length of time it takes to find a nanny depends on a number of factors, including your location, the timings you need, and any special needs.
In the meanwhile, you can use our database of regular babysitters who can cover your childcare needs upon their availability until we find you your long-term nanny,
You can rest assured of trustworthy records about our agency. We know where to look for professional childcare.
4. What if I am not happy with the nanny we have chosen?
If you're not happy with the nanny you've hired, please contact us immediately. We will try to find a solution for you. Especially during the trial period, we have you covered by a guarantee.