Find your ideal long-term Nanny
We are here to help you find a trustworthy nanny who will be available up to 5 days per week for the needs of your family.
As a mum of two children, a former nanny, and an experienced nursery school teacher, I know it is not just about looking for professional care but also finding the right person for your family lifestyle.
Together with Julie, we interview each candidate and care about much more than just their childcare experience. We can help you find a nanny that your children will trust very quickly and will match your criteria.
Our nannies excel at creating a nurturing and stimulating environment for your children while also keeping safety the top priority. I would never introduce you to a nanny who I would not feel confident about using for my children.
We understand how much you care about your children to have happy childhood filled with the best memories. Hence choosing a nanny that will fit into your family is an important step.
Based on your needs, we will carefully and thoroughly choose suitable candidates for your family. You will meet them during an online interview first and at the final stage of our selection process at a personal meeting with your family.
As experienced childcare specialists, we know what to aim at and what to notice when choosing the right candidate for you.
The price of Nanny placement is:
PART-TIME NANNY (from 20 to 35 hours a week)
- From 19,500 to 25,000 Kč (one-off fee)
FULl-TIME NANNY (from 36 to 50 hours a week)
- From 26,000 to 39,000 Kč (one-off fee)
LESS THAN 20 HOURS A WEEK
- please contact us via our babysitting inquiry form in order to book ad-hoc babysitting for individual days that suit your need https://www.susies.cz/babysitting-inquiry/
The final price depends on the requirements you will have on your nanny. For e.g.:
- number of hours a month needed,
- the languages the nanny should speak,
- the level of experience nanny must have,
- your location in Prague,
- whether you need a driver with their own car, etc.
as all these factors affect how easy or difficult it could be to find your ideal nanny.
This price includes a guarantee of finding a replacement nanny with no additional cost, if the nanny would leave your family within the first 2 months!
Here is our process and what is included in the price:
1 . Step: Get in touch with Susie via email - please state all the main requirements you would have on your nanny.
2. Step: We will contact you to arrange an online or telephone call to discuss all your needs and options.
- If requested, Susie can visit you also in your home to meet your children so we can later choose the best-fit nanny for your family.
3. We sign a contract which will include my guarantee of a replacement nanny (if your new nanny leaves within the first 2 months) and I will ask you for 25% of the introduction fee to be paid as the deposit in advance.
4. Step: You relax and I look for your "Mary Poppins"
Within 2-4 weeks* we will provide you with suitable candidate profiles that are the best match for your family based on extensive search, candidate interviews, and background checks. As experienced childcare professionals and a mums of two children, we know what questions to ask to get the most authentic replies.
*Please note that this time period is an average and estimated time frame, but it can take both shorter or longer time to find the right fit for your family.
- Each of the candidates who I will introduce to you needs to go through 2 rounds of interviews, provide their clear criminal record certificate, health certificate, education certificates and provide references from previous jobs.
5. Step: You will be presented with the best nanny candidates
You can be introduced to as many candidates as you wish, but in most cases, no more than 3 will be needed because we make sure you get in touch with the right candidates for your family situation.
6. Step: You choose your candidate
- After meeting your candidates you can have up to three trial days with each candidate to decide which one you like most.
- Once you choose your best candidate, you are ready to agree on the terms and conditions of the contract between you and your new nanny.
- Contract template: We will be happy to provide you with a template for this contract but the final version of the contract is to be agreed upon with you and your new nanny.
- Please note that after selecting your nanny, you will have direct agreement with herself and will be paying to her directly.
7. Step: Your nanny is ready to start and you can relax knowing your children will be in safe hands!
What you can expect from us:
- Our expertise in the selection of quality nannies and babysitters, which is based on our personal and professional life experience. More about us here - Who is Susie?, Julie - Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Guarantee: Should the chosen nanny decide no to cooperate any further with you within 2 months, we would find you a replacement at no additional cost.
- Our support, advice, and consultations throughout the whole search process and also within the first 2 months with your new nanny in your home.
- Absolute confidentiality and a professional individual approach during the whole process.
FAQ about nanny placement
The rate can vary from 250 to 400 CZK per hour. The price may vary depending mainly on the level of experience of the nanny, on the number and age of your children, on the number of hours you need from her monthly/weekly, the languages you want her to speak, whether you need her to drive and other factors
You do not necessarily need to have a written contract with her, but I strongly recommend you do.
Once a long-term nanny starts working for you on a regular basis, you need to know that she is not a Susie's employee, but is expected to work as a freelancer on IČO (Živnostenslý list) trade license.
We can provide you with a template you can use for a contract between you and the nanny, but the final version of it is to be specified and agreed by you.
Usually, it takes from 2 to 4 weeks but it can take both less or more. The length of time it takes to find a nanny depends on a number of factors, including your location, the timings you need, and any special requests you might have.
In the meantime, you can use our database of regular babysitters who can cover your childcare needs upon their availability until we find your long-term nanny,
You can rest assured of trustworthy records about our agency. We know where to look for professional childcare.
If you are not happy with the nanny you have hired, please contact us immediately. We will try to find a solution for you. Especially during the trial period, we have you covered by a guarantee.